Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Food - As Requested

I received a request to post the food that gave me the nutrition I talked about in my last post. Since the tracking feature on www.nutritiondata.com keeps track of ingredients, I'm going to attempt to list the foods, reconstructed from that list of ingredients. Ya never know, I suppose, but I'll do my best. Here you go, Aimee!

Fresh peas (a lot - I estimated very conservatively at 1 1/4 cups of shelled green peas)
pizza (flax crust with garlic seed cheese)
brownies
key lime pudding
1 mango
3 bananas

I realize now that I forgot to add the cacao to the list (in the brownies), so I really got an additional boost of magnesium, iron, calcium, etc. and of course, I ate more food after that - a huge spring mix salad was the main thing I remember in the evening.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! Here you are coming back in town. Call me when you have a minute....

    ReplyDelete